Christ Redeemer Church (CRC) exists to honor God by fostering a movement of Christ’s Kingdom through the proclamation and practice of the gospel that serves and transforms the people and communities of the Upper Valley, and through the Upper Valley, the world.
Specific Objectives in Accomplishing this Mission
- To proclaim the gospel of Christ in all contexts, to all people, believers and unbelievers, and from all of Scripture, since the entire Bible speaks of Christ, who alone renews the soul, thereby building his Kingdom (Luke 24:27, John 5:46, Rom. 1:14-17)
- To care for the people of God so that each individual member contributes to the building up of the church until we all grow up fully into Christ (Eph. 4:7-16).
- To facilitate tolerance toward one another in all areas neither addressed nor mandated by the Scriptures so that the gospel and its proclamation remain primary (Rom. 14:1-23).
- To love one another in a way that points to Christ’s love for the church and that validates the reality of Christ to the world (John 13:34-35, John 17:20-21, 1John 3:10-23).
- To teach the Scriptures so that the mind and heart are instructed and moved to deeper love, adoration, and obedience to the Lord Jesus Christ (Deut. 6:4-6, 1 Peter 1:3-12).
- To love and care for the Upper Valley community by serving our neighbors and contributing to the overall building up of our neighborhoods, schools and communities (Jer. 29:1-7, Luke 10:25-37, 1 Peter 2:11-17).
- To support and encourage the world-wide advance of the Kingdom of God through international missions and church planting (Matthew 28:18-20).